I remember a time when I thought these were actually four different breakfast menu choices.
This had revealed itself in an experiment leading to a stack of fluffy yogurt enhanced pancakes.
One which has been quite popular is to be found here...or...here it is with my small changes:
fluffy Buttermilk pancakes
makes 8 x (10cm) OR 6 x(15cm) pancakes
. 2 Tbsp. (30ml) white vinegar
. 1 large egg
. 2 Tbsps. (30ml) olive oil
. 1/2 tsp. (5ml) pure Vanilla extract
. 2 Tbsps. (30ml) granulated sugar
. 1 tsp. (5ml) baking powder
. 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) baking soda
. 1/4 tsp. (1ml) salt
Another Buttermilk pancake recipe found here was adopted by a good friend of mine.
Hubby was impressed that a friend of mine could actually please his tummy at breakfast.
Ricotta cheese pancake fluffs were honored.
. 1/8 cup (26g) granulated sugar
cloud cake pancakes
1. In a small-medium bowl...with a hand whisk or an electric beater...beat the egg whites until they have a light 'mousse' appearance. Add the sugar as you keep beating to a firmer 'peak' consistency. Set aside.
yields 12 small pancakes
Click HERE for PRINTER version
- Ricotta PANCAKE fluffs
- Yogu PANCAKE fluffs for brunch
- Ricotta Nut Chocolate filled CREPES
- AMARETTO baked French Toast for mi AMORE
- baked FRENCH TOAST stuffed with spirited FRUITS
- SAMBUCA samba to ORANGE ANIS rustic FRENCH TOAST